- A union which provides experienced Representatives for Disciplinary and Grievance meetings
- A union which offers help to non-members for an agreed fee
- A union that will help negotiate the best redundancy settlement for you
- A union that will take cases to Employment Tribunals if possible
- A union that can provide individual guidance and support
Latest from the Blog
J D Wetherspoon sells millions of breakfasts. All those with toast are sold with Lurpak butter. Lurpak is a brand of butter owned by Arla Foods based in Viby, Denmark. We want Wetherspoons to switch to a UK-made butter. Why? It’s better for British jobs Wetherspoon has earned a special place in British hearts by
Solidarity has teamed-up with the Third Way think-tank and the campaigning group Great UK Products You Can Buy to promote UK-made gifts this Xmas. Each week in the run-up to Xmas we’ve been suggesting five companies to buy UK-made gifts from. It make sense for the environment and our home economy. So here are our top 5 picks this week:
New polling from Prospect has found that one in three (32%) workers are now being monitored at work – up from a quarter (24%) just 6 months ago in April. This includes a doubling of the use of camera monitoring in people’s homes, with 13% of homeworkers currently being monitored by cameras compared to 5% 6 months ago.
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.