Help for non-members

Do you need help at a grievance meeting? Are you facing a Disciplinary hearing? Not in a union? Solidarity union can still help. We receive a lot of emails from non-members who have a workplace problem. The good news is that we can help. Our union provides affordable fixed-fee representation for people who are not currently members. All you have to do is join and pay an affordable fee. Email us at so we can explain how our scheme works and start to help.