Help for non-members

Do you need help at a grievance meeting? Are you facing a Disciplinary hearing? Not in a union? Solidarity union can still help. We receive a lot of calls from non-members who have a workplace problem. The good news is that we can help. Our union provides fixed-fee representation for people who are not currently members. All you have to do is join and pay an affordable fee. Give Graham a call on 07970 455445 or Patrick on 07794 486858 so we can explain how our scheme works and start to help.